Click here to download our form for donation requests.
Donation Policy and Guidelines
At Fiesta Foods, we understand that we can only be as strong as the communities in which we serve. For that reason, we are committed to supporting the communities that allow us to do what we do best. Donations may take the form of cash, merchandise, sponsorships, or advertisements. Below, you will find a list of policies and guidelines we use when considering all donation requests:
- All donation requests must be submitted to our corporate office via fax or email.
- When submitted, all donation requests must be accompanied by supporting documentation as well as a completed “Request for Donation” form, which can be found on our website.
- Donations will only be considered for non-profit, 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Generally speaking, organizations are limited to one donation in a single year.
- Requests must be submitted 30 days prior to the date the donation will be needed.
- All organizations must re-apply for funds every year within our 30 day policy to be considered for funding – even if we have a long history of funding the organization.
- If an organization submits a request less than 30 days in advance, it is not likely that they will receive funding.
- All decisions will be communicated via email once a decision has been made.
What type of organizations/causes does Fiesta Foods prefer to support?
- Social Services
- Disaster Relief
What type of organizations/causes does Fiesta Foods prefer not to support?
- Individuals independently raising money for non-profits
- Sponsorships for traveling sports teams or pageant contestants up to and including travel expenses, uniforms, etc.
- Reunions for high school classes and/or families
- Operating Expenses
- Requests for funding outside of Fiesta Foods’ marketing area
- For profit organizations